Who We Are
Ashley Elizabeth Ministries is a Christian organization that’s financially supported by contributions from our friends and partners.
To bless others and be living examples of who Jesus is every day, to reach people where they are at letting them know Jesus loves them, and to charge others with the cause of being disciples and making disciples.
What We Do
Spread the love and truth of Jesus to all people through prophetic preaching, teaching, evangelism, and worship.
- In one God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. tells us that he is the Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
- The bible is the living Word of God and is our manual to living life as He designed.
- Every person is created with God-given purpose and destiny.
- Jesus Christ came to be the sacrificial lamb. He is both fully God and fully Man. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born to the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, bore our sins on the Cross, died and rose again on the third day. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Intercessor (See Hebrews 7:25Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.).
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. The only way to the Father is through the Son (See John 14:6Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.).
- Anyone who confesses with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believes in their heart that God raised Him from the dead receives salvation. (See Romans 10:9That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.)
- Jesus is still in the healing business today.
- In five fold ministry as outlined in Ephesians 4:11-13 11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, 13 till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;– Jesus appoints apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers to build up the body of Christ in unity and faith until His return.
- We are called to be disciples and make disciples.
- Baptism by water is the outward proclamation of our inward change and decision to follow Christ.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit allows the gifts of the Spirit to manifest in our lives and gives us a personal prayer language with God through the speaking of tongues.